- 1 How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
- 2 Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
- 3 How do you get through the graveyard in FNaF world?
- 4 How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
- 5 How do you get to the glitch world in FNaF world?
- 6 How do you get to Porkpatch?
- 7 How do I get to deep-metal mine?
- 8 Where is the clock in the graveyard FNAF world?
- 9 How do you unlock pinwheel circus?
- 10 How do you get to the green tent in FNaF world?
- 11 Where is the yellow bird in FNaF world?
How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
YouTube™ Video: FNAF World – Navigating Pinwheel Circus – PAINWHEEL! After entering the maze go to the tent to the left, you’ll be in a cave section, ignore the tents and find a wall to your south you can phase through and touch a tombstone. That’ll warp you to a lumber yard with a tent to your left.
Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
BlackTomb Yard is a location in FNaF World. Blacktomb Yard is an area of FNaF World and the final location in the demo version of the game. This is Jump World #5. Blacktomb Yard contains a glitched gravestone which the player can walk through to go into the glitch world to help them find the Red Chip.
How do you get through the graveyard in FNaF world?
– Blacktomb Yard is populated by gravestones, and one will trigger a glitch. The tombstone you’re looking for is the third down in the western-most column of graves, with a tree on its left. Press up against it and you can walk across the landscape.
How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
Purpleguy, also known as Purple Guy, is an unlockable character added to the 1.20 update for FNaF World. He is unlocked by beating FNaF 57: Freddy in Space after finding all of the weapon upgrades (represented as cupcakes).
How do you get to the glitch world in FNaF world?
To enter the area, the player must find a special item in the overworld that acts as the entrance to the glitched area. Then, for each entrance, the player must continuously walk into a specific object for 2-3 seconds until they ” glitch ” into the scenery.
How do you get to Porkpatch?
Once you’re in the glitch world, look for another glitch inside the glitch world. Go in THAT glitch, which should bring you 2 glitches down. Once your 2 glitches down, go a third glitch down, and eventually you’ll find an exit. That should teleport you directly to Porkpatch.
How do I get to deep-metal mine?
Deep – Metal Mine can be accessed by going to Blacktomb Yard and glitching through a tree. It will lead to a cave entrance. Go through this entrance and you will be in Deep – Metal Mine.
Where is the clock in the graveyard FNAF world?
Fredbear points you into Pinwheel Circus, which requires progressing through the game and into Deep-Metal Mine. Once you’ve reached Pinwheel Circus, enter Pinwheel Funhouse, the final dungeon of the game, and pop through the first few tents to find the clock. It’s in a grassy area with three tents.
How do you unlock pinwheel circus?
Jump Number Pinwheel Circus is a location in FNaF World. It’s connected to Lilygear Lake, but can only be fully explored after going through the sub-tunnels, starting from Deep-Metal Mine.
How do you get to the green tent in FNaF world?
Before you hit the next boss – he’s hard to miss – you’ll see a green tent, among others, that you can approach from the bottom. If you press against the tent’s opening for a few seconds you’ll find a hidden path to Deep-Metal Mine.
Where is the yellow bird in FNaF world?
In Choppy’s Woods, the access point there is a white bird (a yellow bird in the 8-bit version) on a stump, close to the jump point there. Finally, the Blacktomb Yard’s access point is the gravestone that is directly above the “bottom left most” gravestone.