- 1 How much is the original Buzz Lightyear toy worth?
- 2 What does the button on the back of Buzz Lightyear do?
- 3 Where are the batteries in Buzz Lightyear?
- 4 How do you fix a Buzz Lightyear arm?
- 5 What kind of batteries does Woody take?
- 6 How do you clean Talking Woody?
- 7 What is the rarest toy?
- 8 How much are Toy Story figures worth?
- 9 Is Buzz Lightyear a real toy?
- 10 What does Buzz Lightyear say in Spanish in Toy Story 3?
- 11 What phrases does Woody say?
- 12 What does Buzz Lightyear say?
How much is the original Buzz Lightyear toy worth?
1. Buzz Lightyear 1st Generation — $205.00.
Multi-phrase Voice Simulator. Pressing any of the three thin buttons on Buzz’s right side activates his voice simulator. Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
Where are the batteries in Buzz Lightyear?
Just pull the back of his jet pack cover straight off, it is mounted with rubber balls and sockets. Then use a small Philips screwdriver to remove the battery cover to find 2 AA batteries. Unscrew all three screws until back plate comes off. Replace the two/three AA batteries.
How do you fix a Buzz Lightyear arm?
Buzz Lightyear Joint Repair
- Step 1: Preprare for Surgery. Prepare your work area.
- Step 2: Remove Elbow Joint. Once you have removed all the screws, remove and set aside the pieces that form the upper arm.
- Step 3: Reassemble the Elbow. Like the bionic man we’re going to hopefully make this better.
- Step 4: Finish Up.
- Step 5: Done!
What kind of batteries does Woody take?
Pull-String Talking Woody. Ages 3 and up. Runs on 3 AG13 batteries (included). Product information.
|Product Dimensions||17.7 x 7.6 x 4.3 inches|
|Batteries||3 CR123A batteries required.|
How do you clean Talking Woody?
Plastic toys can go into the dishwasher, or be washed by hand just like you would a dish, using hot, soapy water and a sponge or dish cleaning cloth.
What is the rarest toy?
- Game Boy.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- Jem and the Holograms Dolls.
- Rainbow Brite Doll.
- Star Wars Toys.
- Strawberry Shortcake dolls.
- Teddy Ruxpin.
How much are Toy Story figures worth?
” Toy Story ” toys tend to hold a lot of value — a pair of Woody and Buzz toys is currently being listed for almost $400, while a Wheezy penguin doll sold for $283.
Is Buzz Lightyear a real toy?
And even though Buzz Lightyear was a newer toy featured in the Toy Story movies, he wasn’t a real toy either. Slinky Dog or “Slink” is also based on a real toy. He evolved from the original Slinky toy, a springy, metal marvel which was introduced in 1946.
What does Buzz Lightyear say in Spanish in Toy Story 3?
Spanish Buzz: ¡Venga conmigo, señorita! ¡Te mostraré las maravillas de la galaxia, y juntos lucharemos contra el despiadado Zurg! [Come with me! I will show you the wonders of the galaxy, and together we will fight the evil Zurg!]
What phrases does Woody say?
Woody is an old-fashioned floppy pullstring cowboy doll. The voice-box that is activated by the pullstring says many simple phrases such as “Reach for the sky!”, “You’re my favorite deputy!”, “There’s a snake in my boot!”, and “Somebody’s poisoned the waterhole!”.
What does Buzz Lightyear say?
According to a new poll, the greatest line in movie history is Buzz Lightyear’s catchphrase: ‘To infinity…and beyond! ‘ The public vote saw the line said by a toy astronaut in Disney’s 1995 film Toy Story come out top by just one vote.