- 1 What is judo French?
- 2 What is attitude called in French?
- 3 How do u say what’s your name in French?
- 4 Is bayonet a French word?
- 5 What is ping pong in French?
- 6 Is judo feminine or masculine?
- 7 What is another name for attitude?
- 8 How do you spell unique in French?
- 9 What is maniere?
- 10 How do I write my name in French?
- 11 WHAT IS A in French?
- 12 What does bayonet mean in English?
- 13 What does bayonet mean?
- 14 Where did the word bayonet come from?
What is judo French?
[ˈdʒuːdəʊ ] judo m. My hobby is judo. Mon passe-temps est le judo.
What is attitude called in French?
1. (= behaviour) attitude f ⧫ manière f.
How do u say what’s your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
Is bayonet a French word?
Etymology. From French baïonnette, named after the French town of Bayonne, where the plug bayonet was invented.
What is ping pong in French?
noun. tennis m de table ⧫ ping – pong m. to play table tennis jouer au ping – pong.
Is judo feminine or masculine?
The noun judoka can refer to either a male judoist, in which case it is masculine, or a feminine one, in which case it is feminine.
What is another name for attitude?
In this page you can discover 79 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for attitude, like: approach, demeanor, character, frame of mind, disposition, manner, stance, attitudinize, pose, propensity and bent.
How do you spell unique in French?
French translation of ‘ unique ‘
- (= one of a kind) unique. Each person’s signature is unique. Chaque signature est unique.
- (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique. Katy was a woman of unique talent. Katy était une femme au talent unique.
- (= exclusive)
What is maniere?
: the act or process of producing an overall texture in aquatint by scratching the plate directly with a wire brush or other device or by ruling closely set parallel lines in several directions on the ground before etching.
How do I write my name in French?
Translation of “can write my name” in French I can write my name. Je peux écrire mon nom.
WHAT IS A in French?
The preposition à is generally summarized as “to, at, or in,” but it has quite a few more meanings and uses than that. When à is followed by the definite article le or les, the two words must contract.
What does bayonet mean in English?
bayonet in American English (ˌbeɪəˈnɛt; also ˈbeɪənət ) 1. a detachable, daggerlike blade put on the muzzle end of a rifle, for hand-to-hand fighting. 2. a part like a bayonet in shape, manner of attachment, etc.
What does bayonet mean?
A bayonet (from French baïonnette) is a knife, dagger, sword, or spike-shaped weapon designed to fit on the end of the muzzle of a rifle, musket or similar firearm, allowing it to be used as a spear-like weapon. From the 17th century to World War I, it was considered a primary weapon for infantry attacks.
Where did the word bayonet come from?
Late 17th century (denoting a kind of short dagger): from French baïonnette, from Bayonne, the name of a town in SW France, where they were first made.