How do I increase my kickboxing speed?
How to increase your punching speed
- Practice boxing using a heavy bag.
- Perform jump rope sprinting with a jump rope.
- Use focus mitts with a training partner.
- Use hand weights during your shadowboxing routine.
- Use a double-end bag during your boxing training.
- Use the speed bag to help improve the timing of your punches and their speed.
How would you improve your kicking abilities?
Double Your Kicking Power With These Tips
- 1) Master the technique. You can burn up to 1,000 calories in a 60-minute Muay Thai class.
- 2) Establish good balance. The push kick can block your opponent’s forward momentum.
- 3) Remember to breathe.
- 4) Build up your leg muscles.
- 5) Strengthen your core muscles.
- 6) Drill with a heavy bag.
How can I make my leg kick stronger?
To improve your leg speed there are several things you can do and here are a couple quick tips that will help you:
- Isometric Resistance Band Training (builds the fast-twitch muscle fibers)
- Sprinting short distance (20 to 30-yard wind sprints)
- Improving Flexibility/Stretching (allows your leg to snap through quicker)
How can I get faster at Muay Thai?
For Our New Students – How to Get Better at Muay Thai QUICKLY – Juniper Muay Thai
- Get in the Gym.
- Watch Muay Thai.
- RUN, RUN, RUN!
- Identify Two Flaws in Your Game and Focus on Those Two Things.
- Don’t Just Train Hard, Train Smart.
- Run Towards Not Away From the Best People in the Room.
- Listen to Your Coaches.