How do you tie a Choi Kwang Do Belt?
Hold the belt with both hands, centering the middle of the belt at your waistline. Both ends should hang evenly.
- Bring both ends of the belt behind you letting them cross at the back.
- Now tuck the left end under the belt and the right end over the belt letting both ends cross at the front.
What is the order of belts in Taekwondo?
The color belts range from white to junior black belt (half black, half red) or plain red. The order and colours used may vary between schools, but a common order is white, yellow, green, blue, red, black. However, other variations with a higher number of colours is also commonly seen.
What are the levels of taekwondo belts?
Belt Ranks at Akula Taekwondo
|White Belt||10th GUP|
|Yellow Belt||9th GUP|
|Orange Belt||8th GUP|
|Green Belt||7th GUP|
How do you put on an obi belt?
How To Tie An Obi (Karate Belt )
- Find the middle of your obi by folding it in half.
- Wrap the belt around you, crossing over in the back, and bringing the ends around to your front.
- Overlap the ends (left over right) keeping the end with the tag on top.
- Without twisting the belt, tuck the top (tag end) under the belt and pull both ends tight.